So Miss-UTSA

Marty

utsa's offense not so scary

Utsa' defense frustrating and scary

If we can get to 21 we beat them. GMG

Their DT Ashaad Mabry is a beast. At 6'3" 315 and 5th on their tackle list with 35, the announcers say he's getting a lot of looks by the pros.

He's one of 6 DT's they have over 285lbs on their roster, including 4 at 300+lbs.

Rick

• Upvote 2

Oh no!! This can't be right. Attendance 20,281. That fried chicken promo must have really worked.

And that is announced attendance.

Just wait until they are terrible next year, still trying to find a QB while graduating 30 some odd seniors.

SMU-esqe attendance is right around the corner for craphole.

And that is announced attendance.

Just wait until they are terrible next year, still trying to find a QB while graduating 30 some odd seniors.

SMU-esqe attendance is right around the corner for craphole.

It seems you are too giddy about this. I agree to a point that they are not going to be the next USF and pass us by now thatnks to this tanking, and that kind of makes me happy. But at the same time, it also really makes the CUSA look bad which makes UNT look a little worse off too.

• Upvote 1

It seems you are too giddy about this. I agree to a point that they are not going to be the next USF and pass us by now thatnks to this tanking, and that kind of makes me happy. But at the same time, it also really makes the CUSA look bad which makes UNT look a little worse off too.

Just in case any others are unfamiliar with my position:

I hope craphole loses every football game they play by 30. Wish it was 70. For eternity.

They encapsulate everything that is wrong with college football today.

So, yes, I am giddy for their massive failure next year (fingers crossed).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Just in case any others are unfamiliar with my position:

I hope craphole loses every football game they play by 30. Wish it was 70. For eternity.

They encapsulate everything that is wrong with college football today.

So, yes, I am giddy for their massive failure next year (fingers crossed).

You're really the only person who is on here perpetuating the so-called "rivalry" with them by writing this kind of stuff all the time.

If you truly feel they are inferior and do not deserve their spot at the table, ignore them.

You're really the only person who is on here perpetuating the so-called "rivalry" with them by writing this kind of stuff all the time.

If you truly feel they are inferior and do not deserve their spot at the table, ignore them.

Not a rival. If they weren't in our conference (after existing for 3 years and having zero facilities), they wouldn't be anywhere near my radar.

Unfortunately, They and their magical TV market are in CUSA. They shouldn't be.

Hope they lose every game they play in every sport.

Edited by UNT90