I hereby declare.....

TheColonyEagle

You mean someone who protects the ball and instills some leadership.

Can you do this DW? Talent without all assets is simply strikes of brilliance with a foundation built on sand.

Grow all aspects of your game and lead the green to new heights - Our green.

Still a DW fan but play the best player that day.

GMG

• Upvote 1

I guess it's safe to say, this is what we thought it could be... A very very long season. We all knew he was going to make mistakes, he is a freshman. I doubt we make a move, give him at least another game to make a comeback. Other QB's got a second chance. I think we shouldn't over panic and make another decision and change the QB yet again. It wasn't pretty but let's give him another shot next week. This could be another wake up call for DW to take offseason and every chance you have to get better! This year could be a learning experience. The only big thing that bothers me, actually bothers me the most, is the lack of excitement and the will to WIN!! Never a good sign when your coach is doing all the cheerleading and is basically the only one that seems to care!!

You mean someone who protects the ball and instills some leadership.

Can you do this DW? Talent without all assets is simply strikes of brilliance with a foundation built on sand.

Grow all aspects of your game and lead the green to new heights - Our green.

Still a DW fan but play the best player that day.

GMG

Talent trumps all in sports. McNulty is a backup. You don't win diddle squat with the NcNulty's of the world. You win with the DWs.

It's the coaches job to get the DWs of this world up to their potential...

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 3

Talent trumps all in sports. McNulty is a backup. You don't win diddle squat with the NcNulty's of the world. You win with the DWs.

It's the coaches job to get the DWs of this world up to their potential...

Agree. DW gives us our best chance, just very young, he will learn. McNulty will get us games like this every week guaranteed.

I kinda wondered if this might be how this season played out. He's progressing, this year is a step back after losing so many of last year's starters and leaders but these guys are getting their reps and will be fine in the long run.

If we beat SMiss, UTEP, and the F_Us, we still #Hit6 regardless of what happens against Rice and UTSA....

We've got a couple of walkon QB's. Might as well give them a shot.

This is the wrong way to approach this. Reality hurts, but this team will have to scratch, claw, & get a few lucky bounces to win 6. DW is the most talented QB by far. Play him out this season, he will get better. We knew this was going to happen, these games will occur with a young QB.

This is the wrong way to approach this. Reality hurts, but this team will have to scratch, claw, & get a few lucky bounces to win 6. DW is the most talented QB by far. Play him out this season, he will get better. We knew this was going to happen, these games will occur with a young QB.

Hey! Don't you take away my instant, emotional, illogical reaction to this game.

• Upvote 1

I kinda wondered if this might be how this season played out. He's progressing, this year is a step back after losing so many of last year's starters and leaders but these guys are getting their reps and will be fine in the long run.

If we beat SMiss, UTEP, and the F_Us, we still #Hit6 regardless of what happens against Rice and UTSA....

What makes you think we can beat any of those teams? FIU could easily beat us at home. Heck, any of those team can if we keep getting worse each week.