Ok, I have NO explanation for that one

emmitt01

So, what happen IF (a very big if, which is why I capitalized it) Greer goes in and leads the team on a couple of nice touchdown drives?

We stick with Dajon. He's shown more against starters than Greer ever has had, and UAB will be putting in their scrubs now.

As most people have said - Dajon is a freshman. He'll have a harsh learning curve, more because he (for whatever reason) didn't do as much work over the summer as people wanted. We have to take the lumps with the good, and Nicholls State raised our expectations too much.

I also think this is more on Canales than Dajon. The game plan doesn't seem to exist.

Sad to say, but we lost all of our talent & leadership last year. This team has no fight.

Indeed. There's only so much Mac screaming is going to be effective.

If I were Mac, I wouldn't raise my voice after the game in the locker room. I'd be level and quiet and let the disappointment in my players ooze out.

And whip their butts in practice this week.

Dajon still needs to be the guy. Pulling him in this game sends the message you can't play like an idiot and get away with it. But he still needs to be the QB as he is still the most talented. Not the smartest, but hoping Canales can coach him. We have ALL heard about Phillip Rivers blah, blah, blah. Well if he really was that influential with Rivers then time to coach his arse off. Dajon has the physical tools.

• Upvote 1