Ok, I have NO explanation for that one

emmitt01

Crossing routes from your own 3 f'n yard line is asking for disaster. Where are the safety valves? Where the hell are the quick throws?!?!? This is god awful, f'n pitiful.

I'd usually say I can't wait to hear what Mac will say on his radio show, but it's going to be the same hyperactive BS coach talk. The play calling has been pitiful. Absolutely pitiful. DW is being treated as a 5th year SR in terms of play calling. No easy dump offs, no quick throws, nothing easy. I am fed up with Canales and Mac has to go. He simply has to.

At this rate maybe Chumley won't be moving to TE after all.

I'm still on the Dajon bandwagon, and I think that by the end of the year he'll be in a better position for the off season and next year.

That said.

MAJOR questions have to be asked about the recruiting going on at UNT. There are way too many "misses" then "hits" and Mac's had three full recruiting seasons to figure it out. I also think a change at OC is needed. Canales isn't getting it done, and is putting our offense under unnecessary pressure.

Crossing routes from your own 3 f'n yard line is asking for disaster. Where are the safety valves? Where the hell are the quick throws?!?!? This is god awful, f'n pitiful.

I'd usually say I can't wait to hear what Mac will say on his radio show, but it's going to be the same hyperactive BS coach talk. The play calling has been pitiful. Absolutely pitiful. DW is being treated as a 5th year SR in terms of play calling. No easy dump offs, no quick throws, nothing easy. I am fed up with Canales and Mac has to go. He simply has to.

Mac has to go? Why? Why not Canales?

And even if Mac does go, it's not going to happen after that contract he just signed. I'd rather get a new OC. Canales doesn't instil any confidence in me and I think got a lot of luck when he was interim HC in 2010 that's sustaining him.