Thank You Seniors...

FirefightnRick

Ditto , these Seniors have been thru a lot

I didn't see Tobe yesterday when they called everyone out , did he come out before his name was called out or did he not even come onto the field ?

He was out there on crutches in full uniform. He just came over from the sideline instead of down the tunnel and across the field.

He was out there on crutches in full uniform. He just came over from the sideline instead of down the tunnel and across the field.

Oh ok , I wasn't looking for him in full uniform.. man I feel for that guy

Also how many games did Bush play this year ? Could he have sit out this year and got a medical redshirt instead of play only a few games ? If so , seems like a waste of talent to me

We are all very proud of your efforts and appreciate your hard work. Good luck in your careers and hope to see you all at the games in the future.

Rick

Yes, huge thank you for all those seniors who have spent so much blood, sweat and tears to improve the image of our school.

The biggest gut punch of the night for me was when Gilmore made that stop on 4th down, I thought "That is what he is going to be remembered for, what a great way to end your career, big stop on fourth down to salt the game". Of course, we all know it didn't work out that way.

Yes, I agree Rick. Thanks guys! We hope to keep up with all of you. Also, one of the highlights of Saturday was seeing the GRAND Hurd Family. All of these fine people meant so much to the Mean Green Family. Chris is doing good and his folks are looking super. I can't tell ya all the places we had fun with that family. Chris was a special player at UNT and a sure fire Hall-of-Famer!

Then I got a chance to chat with Johnny's Quinns folks. Once again one of the great families in Mean Green history. As most of you know, JQ tore his ACL and surgery is pending. However, the RoughRiders are going to the Cup! Let's wish them the best.

It was a lot of fun to have Army in Denton. Enjoyed hearing the band play before the game....and how UNT made them fell welcome and special....because the are.

I will not be able to attend the the football banquet, because we have a big event, but hope to see ya in Basketball Season!

I still can't believe next year is the last year of Fouts. We should make a point to do a "Fouts Historic Story of the Week" during next season.

Also, we are so LUCKY to have HKS and Manhattan Construction. We are currently working with ManHattan on a $100 million dollar project in GP, and they are incredible! Go Mean Green!

And, as my pal FFR said, "Thanks Seniors. You are part of our history! We hope to remain friends forever."

ParksAndRecRick (the other rick)