Www.hirejeffbower.com

UNTflyer

99% of the people on this Board wanted RV to hire TD. When the time comes to hire a new HC, RV does not owe this board anything.

I don't blame RV for the hire. He tried a project. He tried to find someone for cheap. A lot of people liked the idea. It failed.

Let's move on and try to find someone who can get this thing in the right direction.

99% of the people on this Board wanted RV to hire TD. When the time comes to hire a new HC, RV does not owe this board anything.

disagree many of us wanted Harbaugh, Fisher, Gil, or Carthel, but were excited to see Dodge due to his apparent success at SLC. So 99% agreed with hire due to publicity, maybe 50% max wanted TD from the start.

We had some serious interest from some quality coaches the last round. We just couldn't afford them.

That might be different now.

I think we are ripe for a up and coming OC or DC, a freaking coach's wet dream to make themselves a reputation.

We have talent and only missing a few pieces, our team has been close in most games this year. We are in a big market and a big turn around give a coach the opportunity to write his own ticket.

You guys really want to take this program back to 2006, don't you? If TD leaves, we will once again have to wait for a coach to implement his system, get his players, and all that other crap. If you want to win next year, you keep the current coach. If you want to win in 2013, go ahead and get yourself a new coach. I don't have the patience to go through that again.

You guys really want to take this program back to 2006, don't you? If TD leaves, we will once again have to wait for a coach to implement his system, get his players, and all that other crap. If you want to win next year, you keep the current coach. If you want to win in 2013, go ahead and get yourself a new coach. I don't have the patience to go through that again.

And what leads you to this conclusion???

I think we have plenty of talent that will fit a great number of offensive schemes popular today, I am not saying I want Dodge gone, but I don't think we would miss a beat with a new coach.

If Dodge does not leave he should go over to TCU and watch them practice for a few days, he might learn what he is missing. We have one game left and then he should have time to see TCU prepare for the post season.

And what leads you to this conclusion???

Improvements this year from last, we are no longer getting blown out like we were last year(remember the Rice game?).

A new coach would be a step back. With a new coach I guarantee we win no more than 1 game next year. With Todd Dodge, I guarantee we win at least 5.

Auburn and Iowa State disagree.

Improvements this year from last, we are no longer getting blown out like we were last year(remember the Rice game?).

A new coach would be a step back. With a new coach I guarantee we win no more than 1 game next year. With Todd Dodge, I guarantee we win at least 5.

How could I forget, I was there the whole game. The improvements you see are the players, many of the mistakes are cause of the coaching.

So if we brought in a PROVEN coach say in Bower, one who has won on this level, he would only win 1 game next year and you WOULD guarantee that? Really?

i consider alabama, troy, and ulm blowouts this year. winning 2 games in this season, deemed perfect and easy, is underachieving. you cannot guarantee 5 wins next year.

I can, and I will. If Dodge stays, mark me down for guaranteeing 5 wins next year.

You do understand that this is now the 5th game we've lost by less than a TD? If we keep Dodge for another year, my minimum is a .500 season. Anything less and he must go.