Whats The Deal With...

aprice

I'm sure many of you also noticed that they had "Regional Scores" cycle through and almost had no scores on them even though those games were done before our game started. That makes us look totally stupid. I can't think of any good excuse for this. Don't get me started on the other issues with the jumbotron...

Edited by gruu

My first reaction was, I just had lasik, and I think I am having trouble reading our "jumbo" tron... my phone says one thing and the scoreboard says something completely different.

We were flipping out... checking our phones in the rain... mass hysteria... in between losing my voice yelling for the defense...

That OU and OSU/USC score thing was just cruel. I wonder who was responsible for doing that. very poor form. I personally cared more about the game we were at, but any casual fans that come to the games are not coming back if they get misinformation on the "big" screen...

The scores they had listed were for other games. We noticed that they were listing correct scores, but for the wrong games, basically they were misaligned. We knew that it was screwed up when it showed the Notre dame game in the 40th qtr. It had to be a database issue, no way you could screw up that bad and not notice it.