Winston Churchill"s Warning

As the dark clouds of World War II were gathering throughout Europe, Winston Churhill's words to the people of Great Britain should serve as a sober reminder to us all.

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves."

May God have mercy on America.

His party not being in power, a very cloudy perception of history and a rapidly dengenerating concept of reality

---The guy in Washington yesterday apparently thought about the same.. that the sky is falling and only a few are privy to it.. The rest of us just don't understand.

• Upvote 1

His party not being in power, a very cloudy perception of history and a rapidly dengenerating concept of reality

As the dark clouds of World War II were gathering throughout Europe, Winston Churhill's words to the people of Great Britain should serve as a sober reminder to us all.

"Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves."

May God have mercy on America.

I don't see anything in his post that said anything about political party affiliation? Your votes for Obama and his Marxist regime and the direction it is taking us must be weighing heavily on your minds?

Rick

I don't see anything in his post that said anything about political party affiliation?

Am I not allowed to use applied knowledge? Bob's recent flurry of wheels off posts here in the past few weeks as cued me in perfectly well to his leanings.

Your votes for Obama and his Marxist regime and the direction it is taking us must be weighing heavily on your minds?

Clearly Bob wasn't the only person I was talking about with my previous answer.

Am I not allowed to use applied knowledge? Bob's recent flurry of wheels off posts here in the past few weeks as cued me in perfectly well to his leanings.

Clearly Bob wasn't the only person I was talking about with my previous answer.

You know CbL, I don't have any quarrel with you. I really feel sorry for you though, because not only do you not know the truth, you and so many others are not interested in seeking it out. You are a product of Idealogical Subversion, the process of changing the perception of reality in the minds of millions of people all over the world and you don't even know it. As I said in another post, so many of you will unknowingly, and might I add, smuggly cheer your own demise and loss of freedom.

Edited by meangreenbob

---The guy in Washington yesterday apparently thought about the same.. that the sky is falling and only a few are privy to it.. The rest of us just don't understand.

I somehow knew how the Anti-Semite murder in Washington yesterday would be tagged with other conservatives on this board by lunch today. Good showing, SE!

:rolleyes:

You know CbL, I don't have any quarrel with you. I really feel sorry for you though, because not only do you not know the truth, you and so many others are not interested in seeking it out. You are a product of Idealogical Subversion, the process of changing the perception of reality in the minds of millions of people all over the world and you don't even know it. As I said in another post, so many of you will unknowingly, and might I add, smuggly cheer your own demise and loss of freedom.

If I justify myself, my own mouth shall condemn me; if I say I am perfect, it shall prove me pervesre.

- Job 9:20