Mattress Mac's Warehouse Goes Up In Flames

4 alarm blaze last night.

Fire Guts Warehouse

After watching this live on the news last night, it is amazing that it didn't burn the showroom.

Slideshow of fire

You may not like the man's tactics, but he did donate $1 million to NT athletics. I hate to see this happen to anyone that has worked as hard as he has to become a success.

4 alarm blaze last night.

Fire Guts Warehouse

After watching this live on the news last night, it is amazing that it didn't burn the showroom.

Slideshow of fire

You may not like the man's tactics, but he did donate $1 million to NT athletics. I hate to see this happen to anyone that has worked as hard as he has to become a success.

How else do you collect the insurance?

After hearing from some of his peers in the mattress business and others in Houston it makes you wonder if $1 million was worth being associated with him.

I honestly believe Mac is a pretty good guy, but his wife is flat out crazy. I know a few people that work for her at Westside Tennis, which she runs, and they said she was certifiable.

After hearing from some of his peers in the mattress business and others in Houston it makes you wonder if $1 million was worth being associated with him.

I appreciate him donating the $1M to the program, but not the threat that went with it. He threatened to pull it and give it to the Music School if the practice field was not named for DD. MM did play football for NT so I'd think he'd want the program to do well regardless of who was involved in coaching or running it. Maybe my ideas of giving back to a school are different than when you have more of it and lawyers involved everyday, dilutes the real purpose for giving it away. <_<