Jersey's For The Fans Info/update

There will be replica jersey's available online soon at http://meangreensports.com/ I'm hearing hopefully by mid August. They will be UnderArmor replica jersey's and can be customized as need be. Sketches of the actual game uni's supposedly look very nice and will be debuted soon, and the fact that North Texas is one of only 6 universities nation wide that will carry the "UA" label has a lot of people excited. Apparantly the "UA" label is extremely popular with the kids. What does this really translate to? That because of RV, Dr. B and TD it's FINALLY GOING TO BE COOL TO BE MEAN GREEN!

Also, the helmet we've seen is THE helmet. Mini versions of it will be available for sale at the August 4th barbecue kickoff.

I look forward to seeing everyone there.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick

Also, the helmet we've seen is THE helmet. Mini versions of it will be available for sale at the August 4th barbecue kickoff.

Rick,

Do you know if the helmets will be Riddell or Schutt mini's? I've always liked the Ridell mini's over the Schutt minis... any word on which will be available would be great. That is, if you know this information. :) Thanks in advance.

Rick,

Do you know if the helmets will be Riddell or Schutt mini's? I've always liked the Ridell mini's over the Schutt minis... any word on which will be available would be great. That is, if you know this information. :) Thanks in advance.

Considering that the helmet shown HERE the other day is a Riddell Revolution, and that Riddell does make these in a mini, then I am to assume that they will indeed by Riddell Minis?

Rick

I love the new helmets. I have thought our uniforms were at times a little boring and it's fun to see a new and exciting look. It is funny that our colors were the same as SLC, but who cares that the helmets look like their helmets. It's a new day for Mean Green football and I personally think it wouldn't be the same without new uniforms.

The countdown is on!

See ya August 4!

ParksAndRecRick